Thursday, October 30, 2008

Halloween Party!

Today was Elizabeth's Halloween party day at school. Shelley Roper, myself and Kelly Phillips were the party moms. We have been trying to get this thing planned out for a couple of weeks now and it all seemed to go off without a hitch. The children had so much fun painting their pumpkins and had just as much fun eating goldfish and Creative Cakes cookies (especially Elizabeth-the cookie was her favorite part!). We were able to hang out with them after the party and watch them play on the playground for awhile which was also alot of fun, seeing how they interact with the other kids.
We have a busy rest of the week and weekend, I took off so that I would be able to help with the party today and then we are going to Disney on Ice for the first time tomorrow, which Elizabeth is really looking forward to. She is so into Ariel right now and I'm hoping she is going to have a wonderful time. We are carrying her trick-or-treating tomorrow night and then Saturday are going to Oxford to the game and hang out in the grove. She always has fun strolling around and checking things out and usually ends up asleep in the stroller. I failed to remember to bring my camera to the party today, so hopefully some good Halloween and Grove pictures will follow!

1 comment:

Vince and Shawna said...

thank goodness, you finally updated, hey I need a new background, I'm tired of that one, if you can't remember my password, call me. Do you know how to add music?