Thursday, September 25, 2008

School days...

Well, so far, so good in Calvary Preschool 3's! She seems to be doing quite well and loving her class and teachers. There have been a couple of altercations, but nothing serious. She is learning also that there is time out at school just like at home! I am loving being able to drop her off in the mornings and especially the days I am off so I can pick her up. That is fun time for us to talk about her day, although she doesn't usually have alot to say. Today, she came home with a booklet all the children had made "about Me" and apparently she told the teachers she had brown eyes and black hair and her favorite color was brown. She also said she loved to eat eggs and little cookies??? and someday would be as big as "a tower". The last page had a picture of her and she had one eye closed with a big smile! These are going to be the best memories!

2 comments:

Vince and Shawna said...

I was wondering if you were ever going to update this. I have been checking periodically. I'm glad Elizabeth is doing good at school. I heard all about her yesterday at the beauty shop while Carson got a hair cut, Marilynn had been in that am with her. Talk later.

Sonya Nobles said...

Hey Amy! I've stumbled onto your blog through another blog.
I'm giving this a try! It's alot of fun! Just created mine.