Sunday, November 2, 2008

We had such a fun weekend. Disney on Ice was fantastic as expected (and more expensive than expected...never in my life did I think I would pay $10 for cotton candy). Elizabeth loved it and had so much fun watching all the characters. Friday night went well with the trick-or-treating. She was very excited to be able to walk up to the homes in our neighborhood with her dress up high heels on. Finally, at the last house, she says "my feet are hurting" and we had to get rid of the shoes. We went to Darden to spend the night to get ready for the game the next day. The weather was perfect and her cousin Tripp and his parents, Jay and Emmy were there and she had a blast playing with them. We went back to Darden that night with everyone and spent the night. All in all, a great weekend.
Also, the candy has begun to be a problem...she wants it in lieu of meals now.

2 comments:

Vince and Shawna said...

O.K. so I'm proud you finally have an update!!! And Elizabeth was a very cute mermaid, Emilia was a princess too and very cute.
O.K. I have to comment on the cotton candy, just think I'm sure you don't hesitate to spend >$100 on clothing for yourself!!!! So the cotton candy wasn't that bad!! I think I do have a few bags left from Emilia's party though, you could have stuffed in your purse :):) for free.

Amy Witcher said...

You've got to be kidding me. I hope everybody sees that I spend that much on myself...:):):) I am trying to keep up on this site but now I am into the Facebook community as you will soon see. Don't know if I can manage both.
P.S. Next time I'll remember the cotton candy. If you don't have any, I'm sure you can just whip some up supermom!